The Microsoft Windows is Windows 8 includes great technological advancements and security features. However, the features cannot stop data loss scenarios like accidental deletion, formatting of hard disk drives, partition corruption, etc. They may exist in your computer. When you are going through these situations, the first and last thing that comes to your mind is to look for a tool that will recover your lost data completely.
Windows 8 Data Recovery software helps you in almost every data loss scenarios that arise on your Windows 8 PC. This tool is safe, user-friendly and gives you secure performance. This application will easily recover deleted data on Windows 8 and even from older versions of Microsoft Windows such as Win 10, 7, Vista, Windows XP, etc.
Some of the data loss scenarios in Windows 8 are:
- Accidental deletion: Files might be deleted accidentally from your Windows 8 computer by pressing "Shift + Delete" keys or during emptying of recycle bin. Sometimes files are deleted by using the command prompt. In all these cases, data will be erased from your computer hard drive.
- Formatting: Formatting the hard drive in order to access the inaccessible disk or to gain the disk space result in deletion of data.
- Installation error While installing Windows 8 on your computer, sometimes due to unexpected glitches the entire drive may become inaccessible. If you have not selected options correctly, while installing OS, then your drive may get format.
- Virus attacks: Sometimes due to the action of malware and viruses, you might lose your valuable data. Sudden power failure might also cause damage to computers and may result in deletion of important files from your PC.
To avoid these data loss scenarios in future, try to follow some simple rules.
- It's good to take legitimate backup for your important files regularly
- Use proper antivirus application and keep updating it regularly
- Use only trusted third-party software
Windows 8 Data Recovery Software is a well-built tool to use in any data loss scenarios. This tool helps you to carryout Windows 8 recycle bin recovery for easy restoration of deleted documents, spreadsheets, songs, videos, pictures, etc from your Windows 8 system. The originality of the data is maintained with this tool, i.e., name and content of the recovered files and folders will be kept as they were before. Windows 8 Data Recovery software is capable of recovering deleted data from hard disk drives, flash memory cards, external hard disks, USB drives and FireWire drives.
Unique features of Windows 8 Data Recovery software
- Retrieves data from inaccessible, deleted, lost, corrupt, formatted or reformatted partitions
- Capable enough to retrieve more than 300 different types of files
- Windows 8 Data Recovery app facilitates to add/edit file signature to the non-listed files
- Supports exFAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 partitioned hard disk drives
- Works successfully on RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 HDD partitions
- You can preview the recovered media files before actually restoring them
- Option to save recovery session to skip the scanning process in future
Steps to carry out Windows 8 Data Recovery
Step 1: Download and install Windows 8 Data Recovery Software on your Windows 8 PC. The main screen will be as shown in Fig A.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 2: Choose the particular drive among the list of drives as shown in Fig B.
Fig B: Select Drive
Step 3: After scanning, recovered files will be shown. You can search the recovered files using file type of the recovered data as shown in Fig C.
Fig C: Recovered Files
Step 4: Save the recovered files and folders to your computer.
Fig D: Save Files