Have you lost important stuff from your Windows 8 computer or have you mistakenly deleted some files? This is most common with most of the computer users. While deleting some unwanted files, you will end up deleting some important files. Or while emptying the recycle bin, some of your important photos or documents may be deleted. People usually get depressed in such conditions, when they find they don't have any backup for those files and folders. However, with Windows 8 Data Recovery software in hand, you do not have to worry. This extraordinary tool performs Windows 8 file recovery within few clicks. It is built with powerful data recovery algorithms to carry out scanning of the drive very effectively.
There are various reasons where you come across the deletion of data from the Windows 8 computer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Deleting the files accidentally by pressing Shift + Del keys or emptying the recycle bin results in the loss of data permanently. Sometimes, if the deleted file size is more than the assigned recycle bin size, then deleted data will bypass the recycle bin and will be deleted permanently.
- A sudden power surge causes the computer to shut down improperly and some data may get corrupted. Virus affected files also sometimes get inaccessible or deleted from your Windows 8 PC.
In all the above scenarios, to recover deleted data on Windows 8 laptop or desktop computer, Windows 8 Data Recovery software is considered to be the most effective tool. All data loss scenarios, like the deleted partition recovery on Windows 8, Windows 7 and all major versions of Windows OS can be easily solved through this software. Needless to say, you can bring back deleted data until space is overwritten by the new files. If it is overwritten then it is impossible to get deleted data back. So whenever the file is deleted from your drive then stop using that drive. Also, see that you install the Windows 8 Data Recovery software in some other drive other than one from which you are looking to get back deleted files and folders. This software can easily restore recycle bin on Windows 8 by retrieving all deleted data from the recycle bin folder. Apart from Windows 8 hard drive, this tool can recover external hard drive, iPod, FireWire drive, memory card and USB drive.
What makes this tool a unique tool in the market?
- Performs complete recovery of crashed or inaccessible hard drives
- Recovers data from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 disk partitions
- An easy way to recover files on the basis of file name, data, size and file type
- Avails an option to create a disc image to skip the bad sectors on the hard disk drives
- By making use of this software users can easily recover files from the USB flash drive. Click on this link to know more: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/usb-flash-drive.html
- Recovered data can be compressed in the ZIP archive to save the disk space
- It is also very useful to restore data from the corrupted drives like the memory card, flash drive or other USB drives. To know more about this recovery process, use this link: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/corrupted-memory-card-on-windows-8.html
Steps to recover deleted data on Windows 8
Step 1: Download and install the Windows 8 Data Recovery software on your Windows 8 system. Choose the appropriate option on the main screen as shown in the Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the drive from which the file is deleted and the scanning process of the drive will start as shown in the Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Recovered data can be viewed "File Type" and "Data Type" view as shown in Figure 3, later save the recovered file on your computer.
Figure 3: Recovered Files