Do you want to recover deleted files from Samsung external hard drive? Have your precious files deleted from Samsung external hard drive? Are you suffering same problem? Eventually, file deletion from external hard drive has become one of the most common problems facing by users across the world. When files get deleted, if it is in the state of permanent deletion then it may not get stored either in Windows recycle bin or Mac trash folder. So, users may be in tensed how to retrieve deleted files from Samsung external hard drive and in such painful cases, you can assist Windows 8 Data Recovery software to recover deleted files from Samsung external hard drive with ease.
Samsung is one of the world leading electronic as well as storage devices manufacturing brands. It manufactures various types of data storage devices such as external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, Solid State drives, memory cards and many others. These Samsung external hard drives are small in size, light weighted, easy to use, compatible with various devices, high data transferring rate, large data storage capability and also considers as more safe and secure towards files saved in it. Besides these advanced features of Samsung external hard drives, sometimes, people face file deletion problems from their Samsung drive. In such painful situations, people do not know how to recover deleted files from Samsung external hard drive. So the solution of this problem is Windows 8 Data Recovery application. This utility has enough power to recover deleted files from Samsung external drives as well as from System drives very easily. To know more, check this page: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/deleted.html
Common Reasons behind File Deletion from Samsung External Hard Drive:
- In order to remove few useless files from Samsung drive, people might unknowable choose some important files and delete them. This incorrect selection of files from Samsung external drive will erase them from drive permanently.
- Virus is a small program which has capability to delete files saved on the storage drive. If Samsung external hard drive gets infected with even one dangerous virus, then it will lead to files deletion from the drive.
- During transferring files from Samsung drive to system drive or vice versa, if people disconnect the drive before completion of this file moving process, then these transferring files get deleted from both drives.
Features and know how to recover deleted files from Samsung external hard drive:
- Windows 8 Data Recovery tool is capable to recover files from Samsung drives which can support any file system like FAT16, NTFS, HFS, FAT32, HFS+ and NTFS5 very easily.
- It enables you to recover deleted files from Samsung external hard drives as well as from various others storage drives such as CF cards, pen drives, memory cards, system drives, flash drive as well as from RAID drives by using few simple mouse clicks.
- After recovering deleted files from Samsung external drive, allow users to take the preview of recovered files before storing them to another device.
- Not only deleted files recovery from Samsung external drive, Windows 8 Data Recovery app also supports formatted, damaged, inaccessible or corrupted Samsung drive recovery without any difficulty.
- Capable to recover deleted files from Windows 10 drives which can be deleted due to out of memory isssue very easily.
Steps and know how to recover deleted files from Samsung external hard drive:
Step 1: Iinstall Windows 8 Data Recovery software on your computer. Launch the app and click on "Recover Files"option from main window.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: Now, select Samsung external hard drive from which you have deleted your files and click on "Next" tab to start recovery operation.
Fig 2: Choose Sansung External Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning is completed, you will be able to see recovered files in "File Type View" or "Data View" as shown in the figure.
Fig 3: Recovered Files