Do you want to recover deleted files from the Samsung external hard drive? Have your precious files deleted from a Samsung external hard drive? Are you suffering the same problem? Eventually, file deletion from the external hard drive has become one of the most common problems facing by the users across the world. When files get deleted, if it is in the state of the permanent deletion then it may not get stored either in Windows recycle bin or Mac trash folder. So, users may be in tensed how to retrieve deleted files from a Samsung external hard drive and in such painful cases, you can assist Windows 8 Data Recovery software to recover deleted files from the Samsung external hard drive with ease.
Samsung is one of the world leading electronic as well as storage devices manufacturing brands. It manufactures various types of data storage devices such as external hard drives, USB flash drives, Solid State drives, memory cards, FireWire drives and many others. These Samsung external hard drives are small in size, light weight, easy-to-use, compatible with various devices, high data transferring rate, large data storage capability and also consider as more safe and secure towards files saved in it. Besides these advanced features of the Samsung external hard drives, sometimes, people face the file deletion problems from their Samsung drive. In such painful situations, people do not know how to recover deleted files from the Samsung external hard drive. So the solution to this problem is the Windows 8 Data Recovery application. This utility has enough power to recover deleted files from the Samsung external drives as well as from the system drives very easily. To know more, check this page: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/deleted.html
Common Reasons behind File Deletion from the Samsung External Hard Drive:
- In order to remove a few useless files from Samsung drive, the users unknowingly choose some important files and delete them. This incorrect selection of the files from a Samsung external drive will erase them from the drive permanently.
- The virus is a small program which has the capability to delete files saved on the storage drive. If Samsung external hard drive gets infected with even one dangerous virus, then it will lead to files deletion from the drive.
- During transferring files from Samsung drive to the system drive or vice versa, if people disconnect the drive before the completion of this file moving process, then these transferring files get deleted from both drives.
Features of the Windows 8 data recovery tool
- Windows 8 Data Recovery tool is capable to recover files from the Samsung drives which can support any file system like FAT16, exFAT, NTFS, HFS, FAT32, HFS+ and NTFS5 very easily.
- It enables you to recover deleted files from the Samsung external hard drives as well as from various others storage drives such as CF cards, pen drives, memory cards, system drives, flash drive as well as from the RAID drives by using a few simple mouse clicks.
- After recovering deleted files from Samsung external drive, allow the users to take the preview of recovered files before storing them to another device.
- Not only deleted files recovery from the Samsung external drive but Windows 8 Data Recovery app also supports formatted, damaged, inaccessible or corrupted Samsung drive recovery without any difficulty.
- Capable to recover deleted files from Windows 10 drives which can be deleted due to out of memory issue very easily.
Steps and know how to recover deleted files from the Samsung external hard drive:
Step 1: Install the Windows 8 Data Recovery software on your computer. Launch the app and click on "Recover Files" option from the main window.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: Now, select the Samsung external hard drive from which you have deleted your files and click on "Next" tab to start the recovery operation.
Fig 2: Choose Sansung External Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning is completed, you will be able to see recovered files in "File Type View" or "Data View" as shown in the figure.
Fig 3: Recovered Files