Segmented logical divisions of physical hard disk drive are referred as partitions. All your files are maintained in these partitions. When these partitions are corrupted or accidentally deleted, data contained in them also gets delete. Partition deletion is usual way of data loss scenario. The hard disk partition can be removed or lost due to various reasons, such as virus attack, software malfunction, formatting or reformatting the drive, corrupted file system, power failure, and accidental deletion. However, your important data is not actually deleted from the partition. Files and folders are present there, and can be recovered by using data recovery tools.
With the help of Windows 8 Recovery Tool, you can easily recover data from deleted or corrupt partitions. This tool performs partition recovery without affecting any other drive on your computer. Moreover, errors caused during editing hard drive using FDisk or any other program may manipulate partition to oblivion. In such situation, this tool brings you back on track.
Let us consider some situations where data loss happens:
- While repartitioning the drive that includes changing file system of the drive from FAT to NTFS or NTFS to FAT there are possibility of losing the drive. Trying to reallocate the free space among the partition may also lead to deletion of existing drives. For more information to get back deleted or lost docuemnts from Windows 8, simply follow this link http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/my-documents-folder.html
- Installing new operating system on a drive that already has an OS installed in it will result in loss of data. System files of operating system may be overwritten or deleted and leads to corrupt hard drive partition. Moreover, one can simply tap here http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/accidentally-deleted-my-pictures-folder.html to restore Windows 8 picture folder accidentally deleted due to accidental deletion, emptying of Recycle Bin, etc.
- Unexpected power failure result in inappropriate shut down of computer and may cause bad sectors on hard disk.
- Viruses and other malicious software’s which comes from internet will cause file system error and makes your Windows 8 drive inaccessible.
It is always recommended to take backup regularly in order to avoid above scenarios. Also, keep updating your Windows defender regularly. Once you come to know that your partition is corrupted, use Windows 8 Data Recovery software to retrieve deleted files on Windows 8. Sometimes by mistake, files are deleted from recycle bin also, but using this tool you can recover files from Windows 8 recycle bin.
Some of the features of Windows 8 Data Recovery Software are as follows:
- Performs deep scanning of your Windows 8 computer to carry out deleted and lost file recovery at one go.
- Recovers deleted/lost data from partition of RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 disk partitions
- It restores all types of file including document, media files, application and others effortlessly. Using this link you can recover deleted pictures on Windows 8 computer: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/pictures-deleted.html
- Restores data from external HDD, flash memory cards, USB drives, FireWire drives etc
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 partitioned hard disk drives
- Option to create disc image of ISO format to skip bad sectors on hard drive
- Without any difficulty any of you can also recover Sticky Notes on different Windows 8 operating system with utmost ease. For more detail, visit this link: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/deleted-sticky-notes.html
- This software can be used to recover shift deleted files on Windows in easy and comfortable way. For more detail about it visit this link: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/recover-shift-deleted-folder.html
- Recovered data can be compressed in ZIP archive to save the disk space
- It can also be used to recover deleted or lost files from USB flash drive of different brands. For more detail, about it click here: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/usb-flash-drive.html
- Option to see the media files before actually recovering them
- Any of you can make use of this user freindly software to recover files from deleted extended partition on Windows 8 system. For more detail, about it visit on this link: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/deleted-extended-partition.html
Note: Utilize this powerful Windows 8 file recovery tool to retrieve lost files from SD card after a click on www.windows8datarecovery.net/software-for-retrieving-lost-data-from-sd-card.html
Steps to carryout Windows 8 Partition Recovery
Step 1: Download and install Windows 8 Data Recovery software and on the main screen select "Recover Partitions / Drives" as shown below in Fig A.
Fig A: Main Window-Partition Recovery
Step 2: Select the physical drive from which you want to recover data and click "Next". Once the scanning is over recovered files are shown as in Fig B.
Fig B: Select Partition
Step 3: You can view the recovered media files using "Preview" option as shown in Fig C and later save them back to your computer.
Fig C: Preview of Media Files