Segmented logical divisions of the physical hard disk drive are referred to as partitions. All your files are maintained in these partitions. When these partitions are corrupted or accidentally deleted, data contained in them also gets deleted. Partition deletion is the usual way of data loss scenario. The hard disk partition can be removed or lost due to various reasons, such as virus-attack, software malfunction, formatting or reformatting the drive, corrupted file system, power failure and accidental deletion. However, your important data is not actually deleted from the partition. Files and folders are present there and can be recovered by using the data recovery tools.
With the help of Windows 8 Recovery Tool, you can easily recover data from the deleted or corrupt partitions. This tool performs the partition recovery without affecting any other drive on your computer. Moreover, errors caused during editing the hard drive using FDisk or any other program may manipulate partition to oblivion. In such a situation, this tool brings you back on the track.
Let us consider some situations where data loss happens:
- While repartitioning the drive that includes changing the file system of the drive from FAT to NTFS or NTFS to FAT there are the possibilities of losing the drive. Trying to reallocate the free space among the partition may also lead to deletion of the existing drives. For more information to get back deleted or lost documents from Windows 8, simply follow this link http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/my-documents-folder.html
- Installing a new operating system on a drive that already has an OS installed in it will result in loss of the data. The system files of the operating system may be overwritten or deleted and lead to corrupt hard drive partition. Moreover, one can simply tap here http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/accidentally-deleted-my-pictures-folder.html to restore Windows 8 picture folder accidentally deleted due to accidental deletion, emptying of the Recycle Bin, etc.
- An unexpected power failure results in an inappropriate shut down of the computer and may cause bad sectors on the hard disk.
- Viruses and other malicious software which comes from the internet will cause the file system error and makes your Windows 8 drive inaccessible.
It is always recommended to take a backup regularly in order to avoid the above scenarios. Also, keep updating your Windows defender regularly. Once you come to know that your partition is corrupted, use the Windows 8 Data Recovery software to retrieve deleted files on Windows 8. Sometimes by mistake, files are deleted from the recycle bin also, but using this tool you can recover files from Windows 8 recycle bin.
Some of the features of the Windows 8 Data Recovery Software are as follows:
- Performs deep scanning of your Windows 8 computer to carry out deleted and lost file recovery at one go.
- Recovers deleted/lost data from the partition of RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 disk partitions
- It restores all types of file including document, media files, application and others effortlessly. Using this link you can recover deleted pictures on Windows 8 computer: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/pictures-deleted.html
- Restores data from external HDD, flash memory cards, USB drives, FireWire drives, SSD etc
- Option to create a disc image of ISO format to skip bad sectors on the hard drive
- Without any difficulty, any individual user can also recover Sticky Notes on different Windows 8 operating system with utmost ease. For more details, visit this link: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/deleted-sticky-notes.html
- This software can be used to recover shift-deleted files on Windows in an easy and comfortable way. For more detail about it visit this link: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/recover-shift-deleted-folder.html
- Recovered data can be compressed in ZIP archive to save the disk space
- It can also be used to recover deleted or lost files from a USB flash drive of different brands. For more detail, about it click here: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/usb-flash-drive.html
- Option to see the media files before actually recovering them
- Any of you can make use of this user-friendly software to recover files from deleted the extended partition on the Windows 8 system. For more detail, visit on this link: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/deleted-extended-partition.html
Note: Utilize this powerful Windows 8 file recovery tool to retrieve lost files from SD card after a click on www.windows8datarecovery.net/software-for-retrieving-lost-data-from-sd-card.html
Steps to carry out for Windows 8 Partition Recovery
Step 1: Download and install the Windows 8 Data Recovery software and on the main screen select "Recover Partitions/Drives" as shown below in Fig A.
Fig A: Main Window-Partition Recovery
Step 2: Select the physical drive from which you want to recover data and click the "Next". Once the scanning is over recovered files are shown as in Fig B.
Fig B: Select Partition
Step 3: You can view the recovered media files using "Preview" option as shown in Fig C and later save them back to your computer.
Fig C: Preview of Media Files